Sunday, September 9, 2007

12 August 2007 Sacramento


My last day on the most awesome bike I have ever owned. Sacramento, the capital of California was the destination. The Capitol is one similar to the Washington one and looks awesome in the bright Californian sun. I had to take some pictures in front of it, to show the Governator what a real bike looks like ;)

Then I went to Old Sacramento, the original settlement to get my touristy stuff and some more pictures. I got talking to a few more bikers and just chilled. This was it, the end of a beautiful trip.

I returned to the Vineyard and de-rigged the bike completely. Empty tank, battery disconnected, ready to be crated and shipped. Sad goodbyes to the most loyal friend on this trip, not for 1 single second did he disappoint me.

No comments: